Ads

My First Open House Experience
The first open door experience that I wanted so badly and wanted to be "perfect" was ruined. No key, no house key, open house scheduled and we couldn't get in. The property did not show after my open house. The key just disappeared, nowhere to be found, it didn't fall out of the box when I put it back. A total experience that will excite you. It was obvious that it had been stolen by whom? Nobody knows. They immediately changed the lock and took all the necessary security measures, but... I felt terrible for the owners Just the thought of a stranger having a key to your property makes me sick! I put myself in their shoes and couldn't sleep just thinking about it. I can't describe how I felt that day and still feel. Every time I have to open the lock box and close it again, I get this weird feeling (even today). It just feels like time has stopped and slowed down for a split second. I get a little more nervous when clients ask me to set up an open house for them. I do, but there is something on the surface, some strange feeling. My first open house experience shook me like a massive earthquake...and I still feel the shock every now and then. Real estate sales representative

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post